Sunday, January 27, 2008

Friday Chalet was fun. :D Lots of foods. Lots of it.

Peiying, Brenda, Anthony, Lynn and Feng Tao was there when me, Leo, Ben and Polar reached the pit. Cool. Peiying looked gorgeous that day. :P First time seeing her wearing something else other than gi? Somehow, after Ben reached, they stopped cooking. Sadly. But we got to eat some of the chicken breast that they bbq-ed.

Ben took over, and well, not bad either. Crayfishs, soft shell crabs, chicken breasts and other etc. Dammit. I want more crayfishs. And I brought Dry Gin to share, somehow Lynn got abit high. The usual get together session, and stuffs. And some "childish" gun shooting, should had just use a knife and stab someone. Well, it is on my to-do list now.

Pei Ying and Brenda left around 10.30am. Ivy was told to stay over by her mom. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that she arrived after us. Had fun with GH3, walking around, and stuffs. Anyway, thanks Ivy for being around. I thought of more stuffs.

So, Anthony had his birthday cake and song. And the rest played and played. From this, I know I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and people. Cause I couldn't write anything else.

All ended in the morning. Ivy pang seh me =/. I woke up from the little nap I had, and got to know alot of stuffs I missed. Lots of stuffs that even I thought wasn't important. It started to think more. Haha.

I lost alot. I really did. I didn't appreciate what people gave to me too. Wasn't really that meticulous as I thought I were.

Worked as usual. Nice working environment. Bleah. Ended. Monday 12am now. What a waste of time. I'm still thinking and searching for a light in my life.

No comments: