Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1st Jan. WoW. All I do for today is sleep. Seriously, I fell asleep last night around 4am watching D.Gray Man. Got up for a shower at 10, after which I fell asleep again.

Somehow it is already 12.30am now. 2nd Jan. Wow. Good rest for my body and soul, I think.

Life is going back to the boring self again. But it will prolly get busier with school resuming today.

Getting my pay soon. Sigh. It kind of gets me thinking why am I working for. 3 months had passed already since I started working. Sigh. If life's like this when I leave school, I will probably feel lost.

Working to keep ourselves alive by using the money we get to buy food to feed ourselves. If everyone just keep themselves alive by growing food themselves, will the world be different?

Very different perhaps.

Bye.

No comments: