Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Alright. Tuesday. I actually missed out on today's Hougang bball. Sorry Jess.

Anyway, I think I failed my test today. So, oh well. Then I was supposed to study and stuffs, but I went to catch a movie with Aki.

Grabbed a bite, a big one, at PS Kopitiam, after we got the tickets for Hitman. Then played the bball machine at PS arcade, it was so easy. But I couldn't be bothered to play much, and the show was starting.

Hitman. Great show. Aki was abit slow with the plot. She kept asking me. LoL. Ok. Nudity in the NC16 show. Other than that, the plot is really packed with actions and fast paced. I would definitely watch the sequel if there's one.

Sent Aki to her block and chatted for around an hour. Then my dad came to fetch me. =P They guessed my break-up with Yaling. Haha. Kinda slow, but at least they noticed. My mom was like "Hmm Good Good". Ok. What the heck.

Got home, and Caryn asked me out for a run. 12am. OK. ON! We ran approx. 3km after which I couldn't stand it anymore. Alright, she beat me. Fine. Then we played some bball til around 1am.

Blogging after arguing with polar dude. Deep misunderstanding I guess. Can't we even have a proper arguement?

Time 1:48am. Time to go. Bye.

No comments: