Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Alright. Wednesday.

I think I gonna make Wednesday as my break day.

Tuesday was a hell lots of fun. I went to met Jessica at Eunos at around 6pm, then we get down to Hougang for BBall. Familiar faces, cool. Then, we started playing 4v4. There's Lawrence, Nicholas, Jessica and me on our team. We kept winning, continously for around 5 rounds of 7 points.

Lawrence has some gay (powerful/cool) moves, Nicholas has good rebounds and close-range shots, Jessica did quite alot of great "center" moves and a couple of far shots. Well, I.. just played around with Nicholas backing me up. Cool. Law and Jess did some great passes, but somehow my reaction isn't fast enough. Anticipation isn't there.

It is really fun and all. It is not about my personal skill anymore. I really appreciate good team mates that moves, attacks, defends and apologise if a mistake is made.

If you really think you aren't good enough, do something about it. Improve and not rely on others. Even I myself need improvement. Though I always gauge whether my teammates are reliable, I know I'm not good enough. Be strong and stand on your own.

Alright, after the games, we went to have dinner at a nearby coffeeshop. Jessica and I shared Niang Miah..Whatever it is spelled. =/ Oh yeah, there was Guo Xiang, Joel, James, eh.. ahh can't remember. Some auntie keep forgetting one of their order. So he went without dinner. LOL.

On the way home, Caryn called me telling me she's restless, so I went to met her and played bball again. at 12am. =/ Wow. Restless. Played abit of bball, went to her house for a shower and talked abit til 3am. Filled up the gaps where I didn't contact her since everyone grad. Guess alot of friendships ended too. LOL

Wednesday -
Morning practical exam, then did powerpoint presentation for MEMs as well as the report. I was frigging sleepy. Then MEMs lesson for presentation, which I think I did erm. Badly. =P I'm still a bad presentor. Stage-fright I guess. After that I went home and rest.

I woke up at 10pm. My entire house was in darkness. LOL. Completed the escape game which I played awhile before sleeping earlier. Watched abit of animes on Central then I came in to blog and chat.

It is now 230am Thursday. Talked with Yaqing about Yaling. Some stuffs that will make me a bit upset but also stuffs that I wanna know.

Alright, that's all. Bye =

No comments: