Monday, December 10, 2007

Alright, I was kinda busy for Sat & Sun. Well, maybe Friday too.

I went to collect my pay on Friday at AMK V.Hive. Then I met Ray there, well, I stayed there and chatted abit. Kinda bored as there wasn't much sales that day. The pay seems messed up, so I took awhile too. And, met Ken from GreatWorldCity V.Hive.

Ray and me kinda had a bet to see who will finish what the other treated to drink first. He got me a Guiness Stout, and I got him a Tonic. LoL. He lost miserably. =P lol. $3 stout for 60cents Tonic. What a rip off! Oh well, it was a challenge, and I know he can take alcohol. So yeah.

We went to walk around, got dinner for Ken, [ We are not gays.] then we returned to the outlet and chat abit again. They kept calling me to slit my wrist whenever I complained that I'm bored or sian. Dumbass. And lots of gossiping crap, after which he treat me to a can of Heineken, and another Guiness, followed by more gossips. Then another Heineken after closing. I think I was already tipsy.

Went home around 12 and fell asleep til 2.30am. Uh. Probably due to the beers. Woke up due to my sms alert. Oh Aki. Fell asleep again after that, and woke up at 8am. Somehow, I was late for work at 10am. LoL.

Work was boring as usal. Saw Fly at IMM. LoL. He was selling cameras. Then there was this Xing Guang Shi Shao PK crap there. I remembered some banshee froze me with her ghastly high pitch. But others were rather good. Met Fly on the train back home too. Quite a concidence as he was supposed to finish work an hour earlier than me. Chatted and stuffs.

Home. Msn, shower, slept. Nice. Sunday. Work. Late. Crap. Crap talk with Jayson. Work. Work. Boring. Smsing Aki. Crap talk. Crap with customers. Annoy them. Annoy myself. The last customer really got me irritated, nearly screamed at her. Geez. Ray came down during closing. LoL. More crap talk.

Home. Msn, sms. shower, ate, msn, then blogged all these craps. I wonder who will read all these craps. =P

Alright. Bye.

No comments: