Sunday, November 20, 2005

Blog Blog

Rains! More rain! It's so nice to have a cooling weather. Well, it's cool and it's good for sleeping. Seriously, I can sleep all the way through a rainy day. Oh right, I'm here to write what happened in my life.

Friday-
Schooling as usual. Tough time playing with N3. grrr! School's over and I went to Suntec to meet my dudes. WCG? Seems boring to me. Playing is fun, but....watching?.. oh well. Alicia accompanied me there. Felt bad to have to let her go back on her own. Look: Suntec isn't near to CityHall Station and CityHall Station isn't near to Orchard. Well, she was still early for her date with her dear Michael Brandon Ng. She left on her own because my friends were still lagging abit there. x) Me and dudes(Eienkisu,no nick for him...Jingwei[how abt "Malaysian"=)],Fukushuusha,Polalion) went to Marina Centre to have dinner. And then, lan gaming. and then, home.
End

Saturday-
I played games til early morning and slept all the way til noon. Woke up, had lunch. Slept all the way til evening. Missed jogging by eienkisu. Ate. played games til early morning Sunday. End

Sunday-
Woke up nooon. Ate. Slept. Evening. Missed jogging. Playing. Sian. blog due to request for dsyw. End-ing.

Similarlities eh? yeah. Weekend's boring(to me).

No comments: