Wednesday, November 02, 2005

*Smiles*

4am in the morning, I can't get to sleep. Gonna work full tomorrow too. So I blog.

I went through friendster. I went through the messages. From July 2004 til the time I stop receiving any messages. Time passed so quickly. I had already forgotten what I had said, what I had done for the past months, years. No reminiscence. Abit of regret. Abit of sadness. Abit of sweetness. Abit of agony.

My thoughts went back to the time before the O level. The time when I'm still different. Different from now. I had changed. Woah. How long had I not miss basketball? I misses it. How many friendships seemed to had paused or stopped entirely? I lost counts. How many new ones started? I lost counts too. Have I been losing stuffs? Am I getting better ones?

Hey, I got a job last Christmas. Hey, I'm working at a different place now. Everything had lingered out of my memories. When did I get together with her. When did I broke up with her. No. I should remember it. I should. So many stuffs. Too much. I'm starting to forget even now. I wanted so much to type it all down. What is it that I forgot?

I shall save this in case I forget to. Publish. Bye. Reminiscence. Day by day, moving on.

No comments: