Saturday, December 24, 2005

New beginning..

It had been quite awhile since I blogged. I realised this is what I say everytime I blog.

I'm attached now. New beginning. Hmm. It had been 12 days by now. She is so sweet and nice, well, like what I told her, someone I wanted as a girlfriend. We really had fun during the first week, going out everyday together. Talked alot. Played alot. But why am I having such a bad feeling now.

I read her blog. Should I tell her? Sensed from her actions. Am I just too sensitive? Am I assuming stuffs too much? I wonder if she will read my blog. Don't think I wanna confront her with that issue. If it's really a bad premonition, I wouldn't want it to happen. Baka. Now, she's getting busy with her life too. Friends and cca, as well as school too.

It had been a year since... How I wish I can read her mind. =X Don't want this to ... No...

I will just leave it here.

Christmas coming. How should I plan it. What should I do. Been so passive for the pass few years. Man..it's bad. Think harder. I need ideas. hey. if anyone of you read my blog today on the 24th, please contact me or tag me with any ideas. =X So lame. So lame. So troubled.

No comments: