Tuesday, March 29, 2005

.....

Omg... a week had passed le..eh.more than that.. SOrRy..Time passed too fast that i didn't notice i didn't blog
Anyway there is much things to do nowadays..I miss going to school.. BUT I don't wanna work..Whew..

After I got the result for the posting, I had been procrastinating about whether I wanna appeal. Alright, I got the letter typed out. After making it sounds so fabulous, I realized I need to get it print. So I brought it to my friend's house to print. Alright! Nicely done. Oh then I got an envelope there. Nice friend.. What's next nearly cause me to jump out of the window, not to commit suicide.. but to rush for time. I had to rush back home to get the address of the place I want to send.Changed my mind later when I saw the time nearing 5pm. No point!

I figured that next day, I shall bring it personally to the office. Yeah! that should work! After procrastinating for the whole morning, I and my friends reached there at 3. Wooo... The gates closed at 2pm..WHAT?! 2pm!..OH!!! TODAY..THAT DAY WAS SATURDAYYyYY! But hey, there's a nice guy there that helped me open the gate and let me in.. whew..Nice poly student.. Went in.. I took 10mins in there looking for the office. Then I realised that the office is closed during weekends.. "#%@^@&#*#$%#" ran thru my mind. Then I thought of an ingenious plan.. Heh heH!

We waited at Security post..me thinking of asking the security to pass the letter for me. Well he came and the first thing in his mind is to shoo us of.. as we are in the sight of the security cam..what the hell..so I should stay at wher the cam cant see me? what's this? A stealth mission. Then, I asked if he can keep the letter til mon and hand it up for me.. "We wil not be responsible for any loss..balblbalblalb" DOT! what a reply.. Trust you to look after the school. Fine..so we left and walked around AMK..

End of Procrastination.

Slacking the next few days, reflecting on what I had did..Ohh..Right...

No comments: