Thursday, March 17, 2005

Connecting 24th

Oh yeah..No one taGGed me..SadzMaruuuuu.. Maybe i wrote sth so old..Anyway.. this few days is fun..Kept busy by friends..

ChiTian seems to be revived.. sorta.. as we gathered again to play in school. Tiring but fun.. after that went lan-ing..after that more bball.. Fun.. Guessed everyone got tired out..Just heard that we wil be playing again this saturday.. Oh ya! kick me!

Hmm..Someone was with me again..but why am I feeling indifferent..

ANyway, I wil be going to be able to connect on the 24th.. Able to continue with my second life. Polalion wil be glad? First of all, I won't be using his comp.. Then, I will be able to play games with him online.. Third, ah..uhhuh,, Fourth..#$%^&$721.. =D Hmm..whether if alot of people misses me..haha and..well.. i forgot about some.. damn..

Fine! BYE!SIAM LA!!! POLALION AND SIAO KISU..DIAM!?

No comments: