Friday, March 11, 2005

...?

Fine. I finally did something to my blog. Do you guys like it? But from the tons of negative comments on my tagboard, i guessed not. Haha! I just want to give myself some cuteness, cant I? Sadxz..
Nevermind, I wil change the background again when I find a cuter one? Sure. Just remember I'm CuTE!
Finally stopped working for the 'poor' SHENG TAI TOYS, who can only afford me $5/hr pay rate. I might as well work for other brands. LoLx wil employers read my blog?...NO! That's good. Hey friends, how did you guys get to find all those nice paying jobs ah? like $6/hr ones? near to home too.. Cant stand travelling all the way to a far working place and get tied down by all the stuffy regulations from a very "HighClass" working place.
Regulations
1)No T-shirts allowed
2)No Sitting
3)No chatting with other promoters
4)Do not eat or drink
Oh well there is stil others regulations, which almost all the promoters didnt quite obeyed. I think that's what all established company wil stated at the security entrance rite? hmm! fine, just felt that it's stupid.. No other comments.
Wa La La! I'm BoreD!!!.. THere isNt anYThIng To Do tIs Few days Xcept foR BaLlIng AnD EaTiNg..Thanks friends for being around ah.. Haha guess you guys are bored too. Missing school days now? ha.. how nice wil it be to be able to go for the first 3 months..But I guess those studying will be envying uS?
Oh yeah, Os result..although it's not as bad as i think i would be doing.. stil I'm disappointed.. Ha..Guess it's due to my english result..D7.. hmm..But gotten over it already.. Haha..
Choosing Nayang for my first choice, cause it's the nearest of all Polytechnic. Nothing much interests me. All the courses seems stupid though they tried to make it sounds and seems interesting.
Nothing to write about. Not enough time for me to think what i wanna write today. Guess I wil wait til I have connection at home.. SO....BYEZX

No comments: