Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sick

Damn mY computeR..Alright.. It's just old I guesssss.. 128 ram..slow..so what's the use of this computer? Damn dAmn daMn! Will need money to get a new computer..

Fine forget it..Well.. Long time since I blogged. And Yeah! I cant get into Mechatronics Engineering due to my colourblindness.. Why in the hell do you give me the stupid subject for? STUPID NYP! I was told by the doctor to go to NYP to get a letter of exemption for my CB! (colourblind kaes? xD ) if not he wil hadda fail me, which he did... of course i wont get any letter from the NYP stuffs! (staffs) Com'on! I hate the security dudes..now I hate the admins STUFF! Unclear instructions...Lousy systemS!

Event:1
I went to NYP THAT day for THAT issue. k..I thought Singapore's technology wil be advanced enough that I wont need to bring my colourblind cert to NYP..alright..then I didnt. Why cant you guys computerise everything? since you want us to do most of our (singaporeans) applications for whatever shit online? I was told I cant look for the admin officer by the reception stuff if I dont have proof.. then he tells me a joke.. "although I didnt mean that I dont believe you, I cant if you dont have the cert" what in the hell does it mean? so I returned home..Woodlands tO Yio Chu KAng then vice versa? how much does that cost for adult fares already?

Event 2:
So I returned to NYP with the cert, smiling like I had brought some very important stuff along.(did i? hmm) Ok... I was made to waited for half an hour for the receptionist to find the admin officer.. Then I was told I wil had to bring my stupid medical report too? again? but I haven't get my report yet? damn NYP.. Put me on hold for so long...made me waste on fares.. not to mention that I had a bad impressions of the security there already? Whatever it is.. I just wasted time and efforts.

Event zero:
This should be typed before event 1.. This is due to the services at SATA(N) clinic..In short.. I wasted alot of time and urines there..LoL!!

or yeah! I did a naruto quiz! xD
You scored as Genma. You’re Genma, one of the top Jounin in Konoha.You’re calm and collected – in one word, cool – and remain so even when it’s a matter of life and death. People generally respect you and trust. No wonder you get to do the most difficult missions.

Genma

94%

Hinata

94%

Iruka

75%

Rock Lee

75%

Naruto

69%

Shikamaru

63%

TenTen

63%

Kakashi

63%

Neji

56%

Sasuke

31%

Which Naruto ninja are you most like?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: