Saturday, April 23, 2005

....

OmiGosH! Why do I feel that my blog is lonely..Hmm Anyone coming anymore..Hoping for people to tag me or leave some comments you know.. haha if not.. This blog wil die from an uncurable disease known as Depression.
Dont crap with me about how blog cant be depressed because they dont have emotions k? Cause I wil tell you " I said it was an uncurable disease because I cant find a correct emotion to cure it" LOL!! *Just bored*
Oh..Anyway..Just reformatted my computer.. w00t! finally..My computer's period is over.. hope it wont come back next month..xD Damn Jiawen..Nearly thought you screwed up my computer..But thanks anyway..None of my other friends help..man! Leave me when I'm in distress! F**k All Off **u! K** C** Wt*!!!!!! w00t! Ping! Muack!
Hey dude! There's really nothing important going on in my life! so i wil just end here! if you want details of my pathetic life, please contact me sometimes later. Tagboard!

No comments: