Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday 27th July 2008 9:55 pm

Well, it had been almost a week since I blogged. My FYP finally started. Truly started. I mean, I'm supposed to run 12000 cycles now and take more than 500 pictures for documentation. I haven't even start recording the data. OMG. Sigh, so much for slacking for so long. Ha. But I'm still falling asleep nevertheless. But I managed to do 700 cycles in 1 day. So, that leaves me with 11300 cycles in 15 days, which I also have to prepare a report and presentation. Yada yada, gotta work harder this week.

Anyhow, I just came back from bball. I got to know this group of WGS students through my brother last week, and I have been playing with them everyday. Somehow, it isn't that bad playing with younger people. At least they are more active than my group of friends. I really cba to call them out to play anymore. They won't even answer my call, or just reject it in some manner.

^^ Fun. Alright. I shall sleep early today. I hope. :)

10:27 ... I took a shower. :P

No comments: