Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday 20th July 2008 6:35 pm

Alright. A week has passed again. 4 more weeks till my FYP ends. I managed to prevent myself from failing my National Education. -_-" I have to do one assignment to make up for the missed trip. Good deal eh? :)

Not been going out to jog lately. -_- F EH gaming! I need to moderate it seriously. It kinda loses control every time I start playing. This whole day I have been sitting down in front of my computer, looking at my web based game going on. I don't know what else to do. Game eh? I actually have to find stuffs to do. And DoTA isn't what I want to do today.

I guess I'm starting to like those games that is long term and don't actually last just one hour. It is kinda like RL where you actually work towards a goal, instead of short thrills or profit. [ RL = Real Life ]

Alright. Now for some rules for myself. 1. Sleep before 12am. - - Wow. I hope this would work seriously. I'm tired of waking up tired. Period. [ Thus I'm always late? ] 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

Ok. Failed at thinking of more. I shall go out and play some more bball today. Good weather. Hope it will lift my spirit a bit. Heh.

Ciaos

6:53 pm

No comments: