Sunday, February 10, 2008

Oh yeah.. being some time since I wrote something here. Kinda busy lately, exam, CNY , and etc.

Yup. About my previous entry, yup. That was the end. Nothing nice to write, unless if you wanna talk about the 25 ants that I ran over, or the 3 blind mices that was squashed, or the big bad wolf that was hospitalized after being hit by me?

Right.

Anyway, CNY. Cool. Food. Food. Food. Drinks. Drinks. Drinks. Fat. Fat. Fat. Lots of chocolate out there tempting me. Vanhouten, Rocher, Herseys, and some other expensive ones. DUDE! WHY IS THERE SO MANY CHOCOLATES OUT THERE? I THOUGHT THERE SHOULD BE MORE BAK QWA?!

Nevertheless, it was fun. Hong-bao moneh was in minute amount but it should be able to sustain me not working for the time being.

Anyway, there's alot of good looking girls out there. Geez. (random remark)

Just ton at polar place yesterday, sorta like a CNY dota celebration. - - JW and takki. Oh well Tired. I should take some rest.

Seeya.

No comments: