Wednesday, February 27, 2008

27th Feb Wednesday



Sitting at KouFu, using my friend's laptop. Finally a computer that isn't infested by games that will continue to suck my life away from me. So I decided to do some normal chatting online and typing my blog.



Feeling crappy. Real crappy. The emo part of me acting out again. I can't help but to feel this way. Engulfed by my emptiness. Someone had closed up on me. Made the wrong move. Wrong stuffs. I really didn't hope it will turn out like this. Not the first time I had made wrong decision, I guess. My whole life now is messed up due to wrong decisions.



The wrong result. The wrong me. I wasn't like this.



IAP. Attached to Everfeed Technology. Couldn't even find it on google map. Somewhere new, small, un-noticed. Hope it will be a nice place to work in.



But, it isn't a good place to try to get to. There isn't any public bus services. Well, hopefully there's a company bus that can take me from Woodlands.

Sitting at Macs now as there isn't any power point at KouFu.

Still, I'm feeling very crappy now. Emptiness rox! Sigh. Talking to people is somehow a way to perk me up a little.

No comments: