Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oh shitz. I seems to have forgotten to blog about my zoo trip? Did I?

Alicia even made a powerpoint presentation for it. :D Private stuffs, come my place and I will show you.

Yeah, Alicia, Vinvin and Hao decide to go out as a group that day. It's after exam, and we are all graduating [Let's ignore the fact that I'm doing 1 more semester]. Somehow, Alicia was very concerned whether we will meet up after we get out of polytechnic. True, friendships are fragile, but I think we will maintain it somehow. LOL

I suggested to go to the zoo and they seems pretty ok with it. Alicia even suggests going Night Safari too. Ha. So, we did. Took lots of pictures, lots of fun and laughters. :) It's definitely better than staying home playing dota none stop. =/ The day before the trip, at Edomondo's place, we were doing that. Kinda frustrating as we kept losing. Little kids are pawning us!

:D Yup. Next times

No comments: