Thursday, January 12, 2006

Holidays

Starting to hate holidays. The pace is completely different. I'm a total different guy during holiday. Should i blame it on the holidays or myself then?.. Hmm.. *deep thoughts*

I'm drained. I have no energy for anything at all. Stil remember the book that I borrowed for Polalion. Talking about energies inside a human's body. Humans gain energies from others' energy. Energies in term of attentions. Good or Bad. Just attentions. Am I lacking from attentions? or had I been giving away too much of my energies?

LoLs! Funny for me phrase it this way. Well, I have no idea. Maybe I'm tired. Drained. x)) This few days. Games and games. Time passed quickly. No complaints. (from me. but there is alot from others.) No dates. No activities. No exercises. Skipping meals. Getting abit sick. Step out of houses once a day only. Life's simple.

Am I such a guy? Somehow or rather, I'm satisfied just like that. Stressless. But it's because of my laptop, because of the network connection,because of the power supply, because of the food, because of the water, because of etc. None are provided by my single-handedly. Just a spoiled brat now.

Good to get spoiled. Good to slack around yet things get done themselves. Good to get sick for reasons to slack. Bad personality. =_=" HA!

Seems to know what I should do for myself.

No comments: