Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday

How I wish I have more time..An hour seems so short, morning is short, noon is short, night is short, a day is short, a week is short, a month is short, a year is..well..

Everything seems short to me now. Too busy. And when I have time to think about what I had done. Nothing much. Really. Maybe it's this small bits and pieces of things I manage to do with this short time mass up to something really wonderful at the end of the year. Or maybe when its too late for me to change it. No time limit. You never know when will be enough. I'm not refering to anything in particular but something that is so general that I have no clues about it.

Is it because even if you set a goal, you might change it when you never really hit it. Making it simpler or even difficult, you just never hit it. Change so frequently that, you were never be satisfied.

-paused- think-

Please ignore the above paragraphs. I'm crapping.

NYP opened the house today as well as yesterday. Ha! Took part in it. For my cca. JudO! Woah! Fun! Skipping lesson legally. Look at babes. Look out for shuai guys(potential gay partners) Nah. Wasn't really what I was doing. Just enjoyed the times I spent with the Judokas. Nothing special. In a small dojo. Throwing around. Rehearsing. That alone made my day. Friends. Ha!

Lamerage to the excess, as well as some jokers when we were rehearsing. The Judo performance was nice. Zhonghua Wushu was spectacular. TKD was abit..well...okay..but they do have nice backgrd music. Oh yeah! before that, I went for lesson. Ha! Surprisingly when I can be excused. Did biomodeling. NEW STUFFS! Thank god I went. and I got FULL MARKS FOR THE EXAM TOO!!! ROFLOLMAO!~

After all that, stayed around with a Judo gal and wait for her bf. Well..seems stupid..but she was using my laptop. shun bian had my dinner too.

Now I'm home. Tired out. Tml's PT. Should I sleep? or should I wait for...reply..

End.

Missing..

No comments: