Sunday, January 08, 2006

ANother Break!

Ha! Another week of break now. Actually, it should consider 3rd week of break, as I was slackinng through it. No mood for anything except for games. No mood. Games can really make me forget about the real world I'm in now. Games can be replayed when it was done badly or when you lost it. How relaxing it is.

Been seeking advices from people. LoLS! Interesting to hear from some of my friends. Their theories are good. From breaking up to holding on. Ha! From holding on to looking out for other target. x)) wonder what she will think if I tell her this. =P beetter nooot. lols -pause-

okie..just came back from meeting her. lols. She seems so sianz today. Must be due to too much high-ness the past few days. Rest more!! Im so wet now. The rain is so nice. hmmm..will I get sick? x)

No comments: