Friday, June 10, 2005

2nd Week(End)

-End of Week-
Came to realised that my course had been such a snail. I'm hearing about projects from friends from other courses already..and here..we are still going through the basics. Hmm..oh well..Sure like that phrase..Suits someone like me. =)

Maths module suck big time, though the lecturer is damn nice and cute. but sometimes, he's just like that module.period. C++ programming is fun, but I just cant help sleeping. -,-" Manufacturing Engineering module seems redundant..for now? Had to cram with other people from other Engineering course.Meaning--> late and you shall sit on the floor. It's getting better already. People is pon-ing the lecture..so we can sit now. CoOl..isn't it? xD I shall not bother to talk about the rest. I'm tired.

My class...Hmm..I can clearly see the different clicks of people..there's around 5 different gangs..xD *that doesn't sound nice* xD I'm one that run around the groups. LoL! But it's quite tiring? Sometimes I would be a loner and walk alone. Somehow, I had that feeling that I'm the strongest when I'm not with friends. I have the tendancy to rely on friends. I wonders if that's a good thing or bad. I just wishes that someone will come forward and walk by me when I walk alone. =)

-Club crawl-
What a weird name for cca day. LOL~! I joined basketball, archery, judo, akikido..well maybe kayak too. errh..it's selection for now..I think..It's abit too much if I join so many..rite? xD Cool..wanna try it out. It's good to learn some martial arts. I can bash people up! WOoo~*Not true* Just hopes it starts soon..Make me a busy man..

As for Basketball, there's a selection. Well.doesnt matter much to me? I'm confident!! xP Even if not.. I can still join outside teams..which are stronger? ha!~ Well..hadn't been playing serious basketball for so long..til today (friday!!) Met my former team..Whye Nam..Now known as Admiralty Zone1 RC..Lol..Played 5v5 match..Nv felt this kinda of fatigue and challenge..I was wok-ed so many times..=D *wok = huo guo = rejected* Nevertheless, I scored some.

I'm suffering from the after-effects of serious bball games..Legs feel like it's cramping anytime. Body feels like it's burning from fever. stink? The last one solved easily by showering. xD wahaha~ bleh sucks..but really enjoy feeling this way..hees

Anyway..Ciaos..I will most likely update on weekly basics...Esp end of week..see how it will be done bah...=) haa

No comments: