Sunday, June 05, 2005

Paisehx everyone..Project Orientation Day 2 and 3 were taken off the shelf due to my laziness..Days had passed. *Smiles* Who's Pucca? LoL

Anyway.."girl-friend"..so nice of you to tag me..as well for Dawnie..hees Im bored..

Anyway..School's first week had started and ended..everything went well. I think.. Lessons are still as slack..Im slacking as well.. Drawing..because lessons are going too slow. Well, they are kind enough to think for those people who didnt take pure sciences and Amaths..Sweet people..And yeah! Some of my hateful subjects reappeared.

Amaths or is it Cmaths..Trigo and stuffs..oh well..guess I had to make an effort for it. Really dont wish to restart the module. Freak..Bio was alrite though..interesting stuffs..much more interesting than Secondary school. But Chemistry is like OMFG! 41 slides in less than 50mins..Although I coped..after a week..I had already forgot about it..man..I should just die. Spare me from the agony.

Friendships in school are also sailing well..Not much of a storm yet..peaceful. Heard lotsa stupid backstabbing stories from JC friends. Oh well. Pray that that doesn't happen here. w00t. Basketballed with some friends. Missed some activities due to a haircut. ha. and well.. old friendships are still surviving. All the nice ex-WGS..whew..

Anyway..hmm..ok..that's about all. Thanks~ Ciaos

No comments: