Thursday, August 28, 2008

28th August 2008 1:36 pm Not-A-Raining Afternoon Thursday

Yeah. Sheesh. I didn't kill myself after my previous post, and I was not emo-ing during that period of time. Seriously. And.. I wasn't really thinking a lot of my ex gf(s).

Well, I don't forget stuffs easily. That is all. I can always recall and it will always be part of the memory. For example, lamegodzilla is related to Dawn. Oh nooo. But I kinda like the name. The format which I used for heading, was learnt when I started writing my personal diary for YaYa. Oh nooo. I like the format. =) That's all. I remembered that I tore the diary one morning after drinking a tad too much. But it should still be at my place. Somewhere. Along with other stuffs.

Perhaps I shouldn't be so sentimental, and start throwing stuffs away like I wanted to when I tore the diary. =X But well, that's just not me. ( I think the tearing of diary scared my friend who was already heartbroken when she asked me out that time. She never ask me out again! =P )

Anyway, it has been a busy week? No. (- -,) I'm just slacking with my final report and AES + bballing everyday. I went for the NUS art bash 2008 with Esther. Oh my. It is a beauty pageant. And, most of the girls are really attractive. Yeah. Seriously CHIO. Even those that weren't on the stage. But most importantly, Esther's friend won. x) Yeah. She is the most attractive among the contestants. Tracce. And her goal in life is to be a housewife!

Yeah. I won't mind a pretty housewife! Wait. I mean I would love it. Haha. Well, all of Esther's friends, which in my opinion (IMO), are attractive ladies. Janet, Debby and Tracce? Alright alright, Esther is cute too. =) Anyway, Debby, Esther and me went wandering around city area after the art bash. ZOUK's music wasn't really to their liking so they left early. First, we were 'exploring' Clarke Quay with Gillian and Dhan, and ate at Mac. Then we ended up at MindsCafe.

Well. Debby amazed me with her command of english. Oo Yeah. Even Esther too. Shessh. It's kinda sad eh. But well, we had fun during with the games, but it closed at 3am. Damm. I almost figured out that game already! Well, so we ended up walking to Orchard cineleisure. Esther and Debby were singing whenever they have the chances to. =) Nice. It actually feels good being with them, as it wasn't the kind of gathering where it is awfully quiet. Moreover, I only know Debby that day.

And by the time we reach cineleisure, it has already closed all its tix booths. ZOMG! so we walked for nothing! -_- Nah. We sneaked into the cinema to watch the endings for Journey to the Center of the World and 12 Lotus. Ha! Esther was suggesting it. Debby just stood up and walked in once there's no one there. Woo! Go Debby Go! Oh yeah. Debby couldn't understand much of the dialogue in 12 Lotus, but Hey! I can't too. Dialects ftw. Journey was a tad absurd but exciting to watch. =) while 12 Lotus was .... funny yet full of sorrow.... I think I will get emotional if I watch the entire movie instead of "Huh HUh?" like I did at the end.

^^ Sunday sleep. Bball & mess around with young peeps.

Last week of FYP. Yeah. I'm still waking up feeling uber tiredness. I don't get it. I slept early, yet every morning, I woke up to my alarm. I just feel UBER TIRED. Maybe it is the lack of drive in me to go to school everyday. Sigh. But Yeah. I'm working hard.

Anyhow. Seeya. 2:21

No comments: