Monday, May 23, 2005

ok

Thinking about it again, it's kinda stupid to just write one line after so long. I can feel the guilt.

Just a moment ago, I was thinking I should go get some sleep or something likewise. Guess I'm pretty much bored at home.

Alright..took some time and read zhao..polalon's blog. Orientation seems interestings, but I'm sure I cant sing like you did. XD I mean it. *evil grins* I did like the part where I can actually make friends. ha! because after all, most of the secondary school friends had went on their on pathes. *sobx* -,- I'm getting hysterical. ha..

Nevertheless, we did a small gathering at zhao...polalion's house on Saturday. Well interesting I guess. I was sleeping til 12pm. Woke up..and started downloading mangas. Then, Zhao..lion call me, asking me to go his house..that's nice. I thought. After that , I checked my phone. I saw fushaSiang sms-ed me. Or is it Eien Wen..Not sure so I called FushaSiang but he didn't answered. *anyway, Im supposed to go to zhaolion house by 1pm* Pissed off..but blaming myself..should had woke up earlier.haha Anyway, I was late when I reached there..2.30? That's more than an hour. But that's me. Hopefully, they hold no grudge against me. SOO I saw JiaKisu and FushaSiang there. I didnt know earlier. In the sms, he told me they are going to library.

So we watched Battle Royale 2 at his house. *There is girls there too, we are not gayish enough to gather with girls* *I guesses....zz* Xinyo, Kaiyun and Lynard were there too. ha..Haven't seen them for quite some times already. Xinyo was bored through out the movie. ack! Come to think of it..BR2 has more story to it than BR..kinda enjoying it..wonders why Xinyo don't..maybe she likes to say more bloodsheds. *PSYCHOTIC BITCH!! ^#%!! * But she's the kindest. Took a picture with me eh. Appreciate that gestures even if she deletes it later. xD Oh yeah..I'm going through the story of BR2 because I don't wanna spoil any of my readers about BR2. Go get it from Polahan if you want, ok?

That's pretty much all. I had been screwing with names and nicks this time. ZiaO~!

No comments: