Tuesday, August 19, 2008

19th August 2008 1:46 pm Cloudy noon?

Oo hrm, I'm 20 now. Sigh. Thanks for the treat at Botak Jones. Polar, JW, KS and my bro? =) At least, my birthday isn't that quiet this year. It is not loud either. I know friends who host parties, bbqs, or chalets just for their birthdays. Yeah. Maybe I should have one, to make myself more like-able-cum-popular? Haha

-Hungry- 1:52 pm -left for food-
-Back- 2:12 pm

Hokay. So I'm back from lunch. Zzz, feeling damm sleepy now. *takes out mp3* hrm.. haha Ok. Much better with some music in my head. ^^ Anyhow, my project work is nearing its end. Yeah. It is gonna meet its marker. LoL. Pun eh? Gonna write up a report/thesis, as well as a webpage showing my project. I mean.. huh? What? My project? Sheesh.

Yeah, that's about ALL I need to do in 2 weeks, BUT I know nuts about the webpage thing. So I'll have to learn from scratch. Oh wellz. Not that tough to learn, as long as I can keep myself from falling asleep and distracting myself.

The ironic part is.. I keep distracting myself from finish this blog entry. Ok.

I'm beginning to feel better. Mr Ng talks a lot, but it isn't that all crap at all. I have to agree with some things that he says. Note that I said some things. =) But alright.

Hrm, 2 more weeks to see if I will stop thinking about her. It is kinda weird though. But I like to see her smile, laugh and play. It's that simple.

3:39 pm -lol long post eh?-

No comments: