Thursday, August 14, 2008

14th August 2008 12:45 pm

Lots of thoughts, and emotions. I wanna scream, tear, rip things apart. No. I didn't quarrel with my bf... =P Like my other friends. But.. it is just.. I don't know anymore.

This world is just too complex. Messy. I don't get it. It is making me complex. Let nature takes its course, but then it is Man who change the nature's course. If we are, but some animals, living, ending life, and leaving life behind, wouldn't it be peaceful?

I want to rest, do things that I like, learn things that I'm interested in, love somebody , be loved by somebody. That's just too many wants. And there's a price to pay for every wants. 24 hours a day, just isn't enough anymore. Average lifespan of 80 years? Not sufficient. And out of that 80 years, 50% of it will be used on earning money for this frakked up world.

No, I do not want to end up working at Cash Convertor carrying a bagpack with me and take MRT everyday and carrying a tummy in front. I was looking at this man on the train. No, I'm not looking down on him. I just don't want to be like him. Be like that. But what can I do?

Sigh.

No comments: