Wednesday, July 16, 2008

- Don't feel like putting in the date and time today -

I can't help but to feel lost and defeated. Low self-esteem and morale is kicking in, I guess. Playing games allow me to stop thinking about myself, and concentrate as another being. Winning feels better than anything, but it gets me addicted and hunger for more. Losing makes me feel that I am what I think I am. Accepting defeat, not putting up any fight. I'm losing sight of any goal, I will live better blinded.

I feel like I'm being split apart. One is crying out loud, seeking for attention. The other wants to be left alone, prefered to be unseen. One wants to accomplish stuffs, the other just wants to see the end. One wants to be touched within, the other heighten the wall.

- Negativity ends -

Sighing off from FYP.

No comments: